MGL Wealth Management Ltd were proud sponsors of the event and would like to congratulate all that competed and especially those who made it through to the finals day.
There were some hard-fought games with some great tennis played. See below a list of winners:
- Men’s Singles - Dan Tarokh
- Ladies Singles - Annie Neville
- Men’s Doubles - Mike Sowerby and James Stevenson
- Ladies Doubles - Annie Neville and Serena Hartley
- Mixed Doubles - Annie Neville and Steve Heatley
- Men’s Seniors- Mike Sowerby
- Men’s consolation - Tom Thorogood
Trophies will be presented on 11th October 2019 at the clubs end of season presentation evening conveniently held at the Spotted Dog which is situated next door to the tennis courts.
Barry Talman, Director & Chartered Financial Planner at MGL Wealth Management Ltd said: "Well done to everyone who took part and huge congratulations to the winners. I and my wife Louise enjoyed spectating on the day and witnessed hard-fought matches. As a company, we were pleased to support Wellfield Tennis Club when we were approached by our long-standing client as we support several local sports clubs and host charitable sporting events each year to raise funds for Children with Cancer. It is a great well run local club with excellent facilities."